Thursday, November 20, 2014

Technology and me


This is my idea of modern. I refer to it as "clamshell chic." It's basically all the technology I care to have on my body. I do old-fashioned phone calls and receive texts and answer them with as few letters as one or as many as three. I get internet information from my laptop. I get directions from large pieces of printed paper called "maps." I play word games on my wife's i-Phone. Oops! She tells me that I need my own, but I resist. I need to go technology-free for big chunks of my day. That's why I garden. I love that those tiny seeds contain all the instructions for making a long vine which produces giant orange fruit which get carved into spooky candle-bearing jack-o-lanterns. Way more efficient than the silicon guts of cell phones.


2 comments:

  1. I like technology. Especially when it comes to mobile homes. I really like to think that one day all houses will be smart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete