Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wanna Be Part of The Map?

Since 2004 I have been asking friends to be "guest artists" on The Map. If you would like to join us, email me. I will tell you how to submit a guest artist panel! Your piece will go in the backlog of guest sheets and will be added to The Map when an "Add Guest Artist" card is drawn from the stack. Submissions are taken on a first-come-first-served basis. Your art becomes a new panel on The Map. I copy your sheet also to use as collage material. Your work gradually blends into the over-all fabric of The Map.

C'mon along!

5 comments:

  1. can I have your email? I would love to be a part of The Map! my email is malin@malingabriella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This obviously is a bit late, but could I have your email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Add Guest Artist' is the greatest idea EVAR. How awesome of you!

    ReplyDelete